- Responsable d'études marketing
After studying Marketing and International Negotiation at ICN Business School, in Nancy (France), I decided to start my professional career abroad. I arrived in China more than 4 years ago. I started by learning Chinese at the university and then I looked for a job opportunity in the marketing/sales segment in Shanghai. For me, it was the best way to practice and still keep alive this Chinese culture and language that I had just learned.
I was looking for a job in Strategic Marketing, because it was a domain that I really wanted to explore more. But, quickly I figured it out that to be able to provide better competencies and knowledges about the customers and the market, I had to start by an experience in the field, as close as possible to the customers in order to see how they are acting, what matter for them and how to deal with them. After more than 3 years working as Area Sales Manager for China, Taiwan and India, I think I am now ready to go back to my first envy: strategic marketing.
This experience allowed me to better believe in myself, to see that a company relied on me during all this time to grow in China, Taiwan and India. I was located in Shanghai, alone to undertake this mission, and my achievements show me that despite the language barrier, the difference of culture, the specific profile of Aircraft and Aerospace customers, I did it. I helped LASELEC to have a better brand recognition in Asia, to have more and more customers, and to have a strong agents network to rely on.
Assistant product manager (mobile phones)
ORANGE FRANCE , Arcueil - Autre
De Mars 2012 à Août 2012
• Participation in the selection of the product range Paris, France
• Permanent contact with the commercial services of the leading mobile phones manufacturers
• Setup of the Go-to-market for Orange’s offers
• Benchmark, products’ analysis and study of mobile trends
• Competitive intelligence and market studies
• Writing of sales supports for commercial services
Universidad Carlos III - International Marketing
2011 à 2011
University exchange program: Marketing and Management courses (English and Spanish tracks)
Anglais - Courant
Espagnol - Courant
Chinois - Notions
- Sports: Yoga
- aerial tissue and horse riding (jumping competition - regional champion 2004) Extreme sports: bungee jumping
- diving Travels: North America
- Europe and Asia